Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Coloring Bangs!?!?

I am 13 I have scene side bangs that are long and thick, yesterday my moms friend said I should do the underneath of my bangs bleach blonde (not like do it myself, go to the salon ;) ) so then i can make it whatever color I want (pink, orange, green, purple, blue, ect..) using this creme stuff you can get at shoppers drug mart, I'm already going to see my hair dresser person Linda on the 29th so this idea has been on my mind a lot. Does anybody have pics of what this would look like? I will give best answer to somebody that gives me a really good pic. My natural color is dirty blond and I don't want to die my entire head. Will this look good?



Coloring Bangs!?!?

I would suggest either streaks or tips, but if you do streaks you have to keep up with them or re-dye your whole head. if you do your tips you could do like the tips of your bangs along with it...



Coloring Bangs!?!?

i would sugest doing streaks instead of the underpart, i think itll look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment