Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tipping ???

How much should you TIP a hair dresser, what precentage?



Tipping ???

I tip my hair dresser according to what I am having done. If I am getting a shampoo and set I usually tip her around thirty percent or a bit better. If I get a perm I tip her around 25 percent. I get my hair done at a large salon that caters to the masses. The stylist are not well paid and those that stay are above the norm and do well with clientel. I ensure I am going to get treated well and have my hair done and done properly to my satisfaction, thus the overly tipping.



Tipping ???

If your pleased with your hair and the price 鎷?.00 next time you go she will remember and look after you like the last time



Tipping ???

I always tip 15% and leave the gal who shampoo's $2.



Sometimes if I am short, the next time I over pay it all works out.



If you aren't happy just do the 10% - and I think if its the owner they shouldn't "accept" tips



Tipping ???

I don't know if there is a general percentage used for tipping hairdressers. I usually tip anywhere from 10 to 20 percent, depending on the service I got and how pleased I am with the outcome.



Tipping ???

I give $5 dollars extra. I try to keep it simple.



Tipping ???

10 to 20 % depending on what you had done and a few bucks for the shampoo girl.



If they remember you for tipping well and I assure you they do , chances are you will come out looking and feeling fabulous every time.



I always feel better when I tip.



It's an extra thanks for a job well done esp. since most stylists pay a chair fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment