Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Want my natural colour back! HELP! Ideass...?

Ages ago I decided to dye my hair cosmic blue, then it went black, i had long hair, i had enough i wanted my natuarl hair back, so i cut it short, looked bad, and then i went to hair dressers they wouldnt do anything so i had a better hair cut done. Awsome! =]



But, Desaster strook that night, i was straightening my hair, and it striped/burnt my hair no longer black... a ash ew colour... =[ So I bleeched it to make it look nice, im not orange! As i've washed it loads since then, its lighter, but i want my natuarl hair back, my hair doesnt want to grow fast. I repaired it finally! and my hair used to grow fast, not now. and im Strawberry blonde, i want it back, how? Ideaaassss pleaseee! Im dying for my natuarl colour back!



Want my natural colour back! HELP! Ideass...?

they have loads of hair dyes that are "natural". I prefer Loreal, but there are different brands. Just look around your local drug store or kmart/walmart. Untill you find a color similar to what you need. Or the alternative GO TO A SALON



Want my natural colour back! HELP! Ideass...?

unless you want to spend mega bucks for a hair dresser that knows what thier doing, and it sounds like your hair needs to be left alone awhile to heal from every thing youve done to it, best to leave it alone and let it come back naturaly



Want my natural colour back! HELP! Ideass...?

I dyed my hair black, from a natural lovely blonde. For them to lighten it up, it looked red. And it stayed that way.



There is really nothing you can do. If you want to keep putting chemicals in your hair it will just look worse and worse. Just, cut it as short as you can and let it grow out naturally. The coloring will only split your ends and keep your hair looking not it's natural self longer.



Basically - you just have to find other areas of your body to focus on, fall in love with short hair or hats and head scarves.



ps - I have no problem spending $$$$ on my hair. There was just nothing to be done.



Want my natural colour back! HELP! Ideass...?

hi sweetie!



oh wow, lots of changes at once.... hmmm, i am not proffesional - you forgot to mention what is your natural color - dark brown?? it really depends whats your natural color, try to add it to your question, that might help a lot.



but if your hair is brown - i would just color it over the strawberry blond with all over color, probably by loreal, i trust the colors, pick the one that's closest to your natural color and don't do anything more to your hair. just let it grow out slowly, your natural color will eventually come back.... just trim it once in a while and let it grow and try not to do anything to it from now on. also after you use the color (closest to your natural hair) use shampoos and conditioners from john frieda, the once from his color collection, he has one for blonds, brunettes and black hair , i think there are also different shades (like medium brown, chocolate brown etc., i don't really remember the names) - it helps to keep the hair shiny and the color is radiant. also try to use (once in a month) oil treatment from VO5. - see in any drugstore.



don't know if this is much of a help, but good luck!



(try to post detail about your original color)



Want my natural colour back! HELP! Ideass...?

domnt die it again, it seems you've donne enouigh damage--



here is what you do



go to a store and buy CLAIROL PROFFESSIONAL shampoo. it's a purple bottle which reduces the color you died your hair. use this in your hair along with a PANTENE shampoo and conditioner (2 in 1) at LEAST twice a day, and your hair color should be back to normal in a few months..good luck



Want my natural colour back! HELP! Ideass...?

You need to figure out your natural color level. If you are lighter than what you want to be it will probably be a two step process. If this is the case you need to fill the hair shaft by picking a color that has red or gold as a base. Even if it is a shade lighter than what you want to be.If you buy a box color only use half of the developer and add water to it to equal it out. apply the color to the mid section first ,then to roots then to ends . do it quickly and leave it on 10-15 min. When color is removed and hair is dry apply the color closest to your natural the same way.I would probably start with the gold base in the first application and use a natural or beige base in the second application. remember to apply quickly and time it right .this should prevent your ends from getting too dark and your roots from lifting

No comments:

Post a Comment