Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I can't STAND hair. PLEASE help me!?

Okay, I was born with naturally dry curly hair, the kind that isn't soft and silky. I permanently straigtened it 6 times, but it still is sorta wavy. Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rough, dry, and damaged. I've tried soooooo many products, but they don't work after I used it a few times. I've gotten highlights. I also have highlights. So how can I turn my dry, rough, frizzy, wavy, damaged, long hair into silky, smooth, shiny, non-frizzy and somewhat straight? I want it to last FOREVER, no matter what I do. If you recommend products, only salon quailty, please. I'd rather have info from professional experienced hair dressers.



I can't STAND hair. PLEASE help me!?

did you try GHD straightners before? VERY expensive but VERY effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment