Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How come my hair won't curl?

My hair will not curl . When it does it will not stay in. I put lots of hairspray and everything and it lasts about 10 minutes maximum and it falls out. Is there a reason for this? Even if i get my hair done at the hair dressers it still falls out! Anyone know why?



How come my hair won't curl?

genes. dont be afraid to be who you are and who god made you.. i hate curly haired girls anyways. ;)



How come my hair won't curl?

my sister has the same problem.it's probably because your hair is too thick or something like that.



How come my hair won't curl?

Because you have naturally curly hair. If you want it to be curly you should get a perm.



How come my hair won't curl?

yup midi junkie is right -genes-



i have the same problem



i tried everything and it just won't curl



so i just gave up and let it do what ever it wants



still look on the bright side some people has hairs that curls up so much that they have to spend an hour to untangle it



How come my hair won't curl?

well this may be your problem, you probably have very fine hair which is dramatic in these cases, but you know if you get a perm it will stay in, the only problem is, is that if you put curlers in your hair you are liable to try to blow dry it, that will only take the curl out, that is why you should try to go for a perm, the chemicals bring out a curly reaction to any body's hair, you just got to believe in your self, yo just got to believe!



How come my hair won't curl?

if your hair is dry then it wont hold anything and don't use hair spray try using maximum strength moose! It gives your hair curl but it doesn't have that hair spay look! For the dryness if you mix avocados and manse and leave it in your hair for ad out ten minutes but don't forget to put you hair in Saran rap, it should do the trick



How come my hair won't curl?

if you had or taking a lot of medication that will do it if not im not sure why

No comments:

Post a Comment