Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair dying question??

I have dark brown hair and its lighter about 10cms down. It sort of looks like re growth but its not, its from having blonde foils. My mum only gets me get it semi died all brown because if its permanent i will have re growth and she doesnt want be dying it all the time. Could I just wait till the semi is all out and dye it my nautral colour (the colour at the top) and then as i get regrowth i wont know until it hits the blonde.. so it wont be dying it all the time... just until the blonde is fully out?



I would get it done at the hair dressers so they can match the colour but is this possible? Im 13 if it helps.



Hair dying question??

im a hairdresser myself.. and i can assure youll be fine, deffinitly go to the salon, and tell them what your looking for.



Hair dying question??

Ive been exactly the same. you will have to go to a hairdressers to get it sorted. if you try it yourself, there is no way that you will be able to match it because you're not qualified to.



so book yourself into a salon %26amp; explain it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment