Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need help with a colour for my hair!! Details below.?

I would like to colour my hair at the hair dresser but im not too sure what colour. I have blue eyes, close to olive skin. Any suggestions would be appreciated.



I need help with a colour for my hair!! Details below.?

with an olive skin tone I would stay with the darker colors and ask for lighter highlights.



I need help with a colour for my hair!! Details below.?

Auburn or another Red-ish brown. Blond works but it's really played out.



I need help with a colour for my hair!! Details below.?

I would go with (or stay with) dark brown



dark brown hair and blue eyes I think are a pretty combo



I need help with a colour for my hair!! Details below.?

GO a light to light-medium brown then get blonde and dirty-blonde highlights. My g/f has them and they are sexy!



I need help with a colour for my hair!! Details below.?

As a professional, I am going to say whay not let you and your stylist decide, she should have swatches of different colors to put up against your skin and decide on that way.



There are varying shades of red, shades of brown, lots of choices...



It's a lot of fun, go to her and look at all the possibilities she has to offer you!

No comments:

Post a Comment