Saturday, August 1, 2009

Side Swept Bangs!?!? helpp pleasee?

i HAVE side swept bangs and i like them but when I have them down they tend to overlap each other and fall in my face. Any ideas to tell the hair dresser, but i still want to keep them sideswept.



Side Swept Bangs!?!? helpp pleasee?

try getting them like layered.



Side Swept Bangs!?!? helpp pleasee?

tell her to cut them evenly .



Side Swept Bangs!?!? helpp pleasee?

straighten them so they because thin and silky that makes it easy so they don't over lap%26gt;3



Side Swept Bangs!?!? helpp pleasee?

I have the same problem, and I love my side-swept bangs too. When they fall in my face cronically like that I change the side they're parted on. Try telling your hairdresser that you like the style, but want them swept towards the other side if you get your hair done regularly, or you can comb them the other way yourself. When I change my part over to the other side, I do it just after I get out of the shower so that my hair is wet. This makes it easier to change and since it's wet it will be more inclined to stay that way. If your hair is difficult to style, try a teeny bit of gel or mousse, and after you're done styling it, use a little hairspray.



Hope this helps!



Side Swept Bangs!?!? helpp pleasee?

Ask the haidresser for a feathered cut to thin out the hair a little and straighteners can help to control your hair. Alternatively, some of the hair can be taken back into a fashionable cioffe style or pinned away from the face while still leaving some down for the side fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment