Saturday, August 1, 2009

Seriously...what happened to your hair?

did your hair dresser have too much to drink or did you use that shampoo i warned you not to?



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

Not to worry. It is all there, I just put my hair up with pins because it is so hot and humid tonight.



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

WTF!!!!!



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

I think I rolled in something while playing on the grass.



%26lt;%26lt;woof%26gt;%26gt;



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

damnit i was hoping no one would notice!



i told her not to close her eyes!!



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

I just woke up



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

WTF... :(



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

Okay...Bars Closed.



Put the coffee on.



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

I know right! He used way to much purple dye coloring my hair. Lol HeeHee.



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

umm



idk what your talking about



i like my hair the way it is!



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

Aren't you an interesting creature.



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

I lost my brush for a week. Been using my finger nails. Seriously. I was told it looked hot. HUMMMPH



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

No. Its just been not washed for 3 weeks. I accually juiced it and I got half a vial of pure head oil. Yeah I had to filter out the white flakes.



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

fine!!! I will admit it!!!!! I shouldnt have been playing with the lawn mower!!!! Now I know why there are caution signs on it that say stay clear of blade!!!



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

Okay, so it was really late at night when I cut it, and I'm sure the green and red cool aid will come out. And maybe I shouldn't have used that shampoo... I don't think the shots helped either.... :P



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

As a partner in Hope, I shave my head in empathy with the kids at St Jude Research Hospital. Sorry if this is not a witty answer.



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

No way my hair looks great oh that why I got the scalp itch I though tinker gave me fleas told u to through it out for me



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

I think it went frizzy!



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

nothing happened to my hair



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

Aw I'm just having a bad hair day. You don't have to be so mean about it, how about if you give me some tips to fix it instead?



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

What happened to my hair?



Two marriages and a teenager.



Any questions?



;-)



Seriously...what happened to your hair?

I don't know what your deal is. fyi, it's calls style. now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make it look like I've just rolled out of bed.



lol, we should be sitcom writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment