Saturday, August 1, 2009

Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

i got blonde highlights, which looks good. but my hair dresser went and thinned out my hair! my mom didnt want her to , but at first i thought "cool! no more thickness or frizz!"



cuz i have really thick and wavy, curly hair. i thought it was good at first, but now my hair isnt the same. its thinner and it duznt really curl anymore.



how can i get my curl back?!



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

At least yours wasn't as bad as mine.



I got my hair highlighted which my hair is dirty blonde so i got light blonde highlights..my hair person basicall dyed all of my hair that color. Then I came back the next day (not realizing what she did to my hair the first time) to get layers. Well say you were putting your hair half up, she parted my hair right in front of my ears and started using a razor and shaving it off. Then she grabbed the rest under of what she just did ans used a razor on that too! So then she curled and styled it (probably so I couldn't see what she actually did) then a week later my mom looked at my hair. My hair was REALLY thick. my mom felt my hair and was like oh my god. she thined out my hair like half way. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

Grow it out.



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

The only way is to grow that hair back out....



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

I really feel bad for you. I hate it when you have a stylist that just wont listen. It happened to me when I got my eyebrows waxed, and now they look so different, it's not even funny.



Ummmm, if you want your curl back, maybe get a perm?



Or, you can gradually scrunch your hair every day with different tyeps of styling products to see if the curls will come back?



Really sorry about that cuz I know how it feels when a stylist just doesn't listen to you or pay attention to what he or she is doing.



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

Well all you can do is buy some serums that may help to thicken your hair or you can just wait it out which is something i wouldnt want to do but if u have patients then good for u



GOOD LUCK!



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

Next time, be shure to tell her how you felt about her thinning your hair. I asked my hair stylist to thin my hair, and she did, and by the time I was back at the salon(probably around 5-6 months), my hair was thick again. It shouldn't stay un-curly for a long time. But for now, to get your hair curly again, use a shampoo or other hair styling product, something that brings out your natural curl.



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

There is no complete fix, but blow drying your hair will give it more body, and it will grow out thicker soon enough.



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

You go to a better hair dresser and ask them if it could be fixed in any way. If yes then ask them to do it or learn how to do it yourself and you'll have you hair back in no time!



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

As a hairstylist, I cant stand when these other stylist use thinning shears it actually makes the hair worse because when you use thinners you are cutting certain pieces of hair shorter and makes a mess of a haircut. my advice is just to be patient, the damage is done. all you can do is grow it out now.



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

you can try velcro rollers..the smaller the roller..the more curl you will have...



since your hairdresser thinned out your hair...perhaps too much....and cut on the curl..which means that your hair will fall limp and just hang ....



the only true way to get your curls back is to grow it out...



what did your hairdresser use to thin your hair with ?



( scissors... thinning shears... or razor?)



hair can be thinned..but only in very very skillfull hands and only if you have extraordinarily thick and uncontrollable hair.



the hairdresser should have showed you how to style your hair before you left the salon.



i wouldn't go back to that hairdresser.



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

try a volume shampoo



Im sorta mad, i got my hair done and...?

im sorry about that!!! the same thing happened to me but what u have to do is let it grow out again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment