Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need help with my hair?

Im a natural chesnut brown and i want to be blonde i have used hair colours and every colour i use turns my hair ginger or copper and i hate it. I have also used colours with extra lightners and it turns my hair white and the only other thing to use is bleech but this makes my hair so dry and bright white. I want to achive a nice honey dark blonde but i cant afford to go to the hair dressers either. When im blonde though my roots always come back black is it worth ruining my hair to get it blonde or just leave it brown how can i do this ? please help xx katie xx



I need help with my hair?

Getting all of your hair honey blonde is going to be a very complicated procedure. A heavily done highlight one shade lighter than the honey blonde that you desire would be the easiest way to get the results you are after. (And maintaining highlights is a little easier than maintaining a full head of color) If your hair is all brown right now, you can pick up a highlight kit, pull quite a bit of hair thru the cap, use the lightening product (probably bleach) and watch it like a hawk, when it gets to a orangey-yellow color, rinse the bleach and lightly shampoo and condition the hair (KEEP THE CAP ON) now towel dry the hair and blow dry until it is almost completely hair, now apply a medium ash blonde color (permanent) to the hair sticking out of the cap. The medium ash blonde will counteract the brassy tone that the bleach left and leave you with a pretty honey shade. If you let the bleach lift your hair all the way to pale yellow it will be harder to get the color to "take" to your hair, by leaving a little pigment in your hair the permanent color gets to do both of its jobs (lifting color and deposting color) it will also keep the bleach from staying on your hair so long that it destroys its intregrity. You should use a deep conditioner daily on multi-processed hair. I use 3 separate conditioners every day just because I live in a sunny climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment