Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair troubles for a bad cut?

I wanted a little side bang, so I decided to cut them myself. not leaving me with too good results. I am going to get them fixed up by a hair dresser, but i don't think i want to keep them. how do you grow hair faster. best answer will be chosen. thanks!



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

ok get your hair fixed by the dresser and phot then upp so ppl wont seee them from my expiriance EVERYONE looks goood with side bangs



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

there is not really a way to grow your hair faster, but you should eat a good diet as a healthier body will result in healthier hair



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

Add some extension to it.



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

when i want my hair to grow faster, i trim a very small amount off. this kind of "wakes up" your hair and makes it grow faster



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

http://www.fasterhairgrowth.com/pills.ht...



This stuff works sooo good check it out for fast hair growth... It works



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

Get shampoo with vitamins, brush it several times a day and wash it daily...



Good luck!



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

wash and brush your hair regularly. keep your hair healthy-no split ends. i would not suggest using so-called "thickening" or "grow-fast'' products. let nature take its coarse.



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

Well, I'm sure that there are tonics and things like that which will help you - but most of the time they do not work at all.



What you really want to do is figure out a way to tie back your hair so that no one can tell that you have side bangs (if you really don't like them).



However, it is also possible that you look good in side bangs - other people might tell you that.



Whatever happens, don't let it make you fell bad about yourself. If you are a good person, no one will care about what your hair looks like.



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

yes i agree to the healthier diet but that will make youre hair stronger.. what some of my friends have said is that platting youre hair at night and sleeping with it in makes youre hair grow just a tiny bit faster.. and with my self it worked. so try that out and see how that goes for you



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

i dont know if there's a way to help your hair grow faster. But one time I got side bangs and they were to short. I clipped them back with a pretty hair clip everyday for about 2 week until they were at the length I wanted. Try it, it looks pretty.



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

yeah you can''t make your hair grow any faster, but I know a friend that claims that she had a sissor attack and went to the hair dreeser and they made it worse now she has a box face so, maybe it would just be better for your hair to grow, out, and don't let a hair dresser cut it for you- do you know anyone in your family that cuts hair, maybe she could tell you what to do with your hair!!



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

I'm not sure you can make your hair grow faster, not really...it grows on average 1/2 an inch a month.



You might have to just use a hair band and stay clear of scissors!



goodluck at the hair dresser they've seen this happen many times and I'm sure they'll make it look better for you.



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

Your diet is what makes your hair grow. Protein, is basically what makes your hair grow. Just have a good diet, with a lot of everything in the food pyramid.



Hair troubles for a bad cut?

I know how you feel too. I got a extremely bad hair cut (side bangs) and I want to grow my hair out too. If you drink plently of fluids, it should help and eat a healthy diet. Excersizeing regularly can help. Try to stay away from Gatorade because Gatorade has a lot of added sugar and is not healthy for you. It claims to be, but that's not true. Just remeber to exersize and drink lots of water. Hope this helped! GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment