Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My husband's suggestion.?

My BF who is now my husband suggested that he would like to be my hair dresser (when he has never done a haircut) Should I give myself to him for this job?



My husband's suggestion.?

There is nothing wrong with letting him brush your hair or to try to style it, no perms of course, be definately do not let him cut it. Talk to him about it, ask him if there is some certain style he is wanting, maybe take him to the beauty salon and let him help you choose a style or have him tell the beautician what he wants. You have to agree to it as well of course.



My husband's suggestion.?

ohh my, only if you must! i wouldn't let my husband near my hair with shears.



My husband's suggestion.?

You are very brave for considering this! Good luck!



My husband's suggestion.?

Sure why not...if it comes out wrong fire him..lol....remember your hair will always grow back so why not give him a shot at it.



My husband's suggestion.?

get him some training first.



My husband's suggestion.?

I might let my husband TRIM mine..if he promises to cut in a straight line. Mine hasn't been touched by a scissors for way too long.



My husband's suggestion.?

yes give urself to him .u will safe a lot



My husband's suggestion.?

bad idea, I couldn't imagine saying something like that and meaning it, please tell him ha ha and NO.



My husband's suggestion.?

That is kind of sweet. You could tell him that he doesn't need to cut your hair to have his hands in it. :P Personally if my husband said he wanted to be my personal hair dresser (rather then me going somewhere) I would first ask him why, and when he tells me maybe just because he wants to I think I would allow him to TRIM it. A woman's hair is very important to her (and see, mine was down to my butt til I got it cut recently to just above my butt :P) and should be handled with care. :P



I guess the best advice anyone here can give you is ask him why. If it is because he just wants to play with your hair, let him get his hands in it more often. :P



Great question. Have a good night!



Kristy



My husband's suggestion.?

If he has a fantasy like that, maybe you could role-play it. I wouldn't let him actually cut your hair though. Maybe he could just comb it, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment