Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What job is the best choice???

Which of these is the best job (which one would you choose, and which makes the most money) a teacher, a model, or a hair dresser/makeup artist (at like a salon).



What job is the best choice???

I would choose to be a teacher since that's what I'm currently pursuing. At the end of June, I'll have my Master's and by fall, I shall have my own classroom.



Having said that, out of those jobs you listed, it probably doesn't make the most money, but it doesn't matter to me since I didn't choose it for the money. It guess it depends on how successful of a hairdresser/makeup artist or model you are whether you make a large salary or not.



What job is the best choice???

Wear a wig. Hehe



What job is the best choice???

i would chose model i think it makes more money.



What job is the best choice???

ummm...i would say.....model...or maybe a teacher...but they dont make very much...you should do what you love...because if your not happy with your job...its hell.



What job is the best choice???

A model probably would get you a lot of money. And it seems like the funnest job also.



What job is the best choice???

Pick what ever one your passionate about. When you are doing something you love you will attact the money you want in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment