Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey people, Just some advice I need from you guys..?

Im 18 years old and live in the uk, at the minute I have no job. Im on something that the uk calls job seekers. They give you money for people that dont have a job. I used to be a hair dresser.. Anyway My mum and I argued alot, not horrible, just are persanalitys didnt clash very good.



So I desided to move in with my sister witch is also living with her best mate. I am very close friends with my sister and get along great..



She also has a dog... So any way later on we thought we get another dog.. witch we did...



Since then my life has changed for the worst, I ended up getting sack from my job and thought hairdressing wasnt for me..So I then quit college.



Thats why im on job seekers now.



Me my sister and our best friend our now bickering and have petty arguments...



And being as my sister has a job to go to and our best friend not having a job like me... I carnt go out with out one of them saying that they carnt look after the dogs by her own...



Hey people, Just some advice I need from you guys..?

the best person to give you the best advise is your mom no matter that you were not agreeing with her.



She is still your mom and so you should go to her and she will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment