Monday, July 27, 2009

Help! Im being sucked into the corporate world :-(?

Ive been out of school for two years...and feel very out of place at my work. I have nothing in common with anyone that I work with (including age) and feel sad because my friends all have social jobs (hair dresser, makeup artists, club promoters) while I sit at a cubicle and work in a virtually silent company (no music, my manager would rather email me than talk in person and shes only 2 feet away). I went to school and worked really hard and make ALOT better money than my friends. How can I find something more social that pays me similar? My degree is a BA of science in commerce- accounting and management major! HELP!!!!



Help! Im being sucked into the corporate world :-(?

Get out while you can! Seriously. Corporate culture is soul-sucking and if you stay too long, you'll end up being absorbed.. kind of like the Borg. :)



With that degree, it might be hard to get the kind of "social" job you've mentioned above. Have you considered perhaps working for a non-profit, something socially conscious? I can see where your degree might work there.



A small business perhaps?



Help! Im being sucked into the corporate world :-(?

I have an oppurtunity for you where you can socialize with lots of people build relationships and make lots of money, and In 2-5 years not have to work hard anymore. Check out



www.camelotlives.com



Click on guest and the password is URA, put in your email address and click on the waterfall clip. It is 10 minutes that could change your life. If you like what you hear you can get in touch with me at jds_eventures@yahoo.com. My associates and I are currently looking for a few young people who have a dream and are willing to work hard. I may be able to hook you up with some of my business associates if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment