Monday, July 27, 2009

Making an honest living?

As a fireman is what I wanted to be when I was a little boy then as I grew older %26amp; discovered I was gay I wanted to be a hair dresser until I went to jail. Now I work @ Burger king but still hit up boys town on the weekends....



What did you want to be when you grew up %26amp; what did you end up as???



XO



Bubba



Making an honest living?

ultimately a pretty cool question...



I wanted to be a lot of things over time. First aspiration I remmeber having was wanting to be a pediatrician or a doctor. Then I wanted to be an entomologist (bug scientist), forest ranger, metal guitarist, biophysicist... then in college I went back to the forest ranger thing and got a degree in natural resource management. Then I decided I liked the policy end of it so i went to grad school for public administration, got mixed up in local government as an intern, and ended up becoming the manager of a senior housing complex... then after a year of that I got hired as a budget analyst at the State Capitol.



I guess you never know where life's gonna take you.



Making an honest living?

Why is it that every one that is gay just has to make sure that EVERYONE else knows that they are? Who cares.



Making an honest living?

Ask God to forgive y6ou and start life as a newborn again.til you change then you will know that life is but a illiusion only.we are but only transiting til our time.God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment