Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Toners? Platinum Blonde hair!?

I've got platinum, white blonde hair at the moment.



I bleached my hair myself but recently went to the hair dressers and had my roots re-bleached and a toner put over to make it a white blonde.



The hairdresser said that I can either come back and have it bleached again when my roots need doing and have a toner put over it (to cancel out the yellows) or just go there and have my roots bleached and than buy a home toner kit to keep it an icy-blonde (as this will be cheaper for me).



She said that there are loads of good toners on the high street but didnt specify any.



Does anyone have any recommendations of toners (and if there is a paticular shade which one) which they have used before to cancel out the yellow tones and to keep it looking platinum?



I have used toners initally when I bleached my hair but that made them honey blonde, but please rememeber that I'm looking for a toner that will give my hair the PLATINUM/WHITE look?



Thanks



Toners? Platinum Blonde hair!?

if you go in to boots or superdrug you will find a shampoo with silver in it i can't remember the make but i know it works really well....



Toners? Platinum Blonde hair!?

pop into your hairdresser and ask



Toners? Platinum Blonde hair!?

They have stuff in drug stores called Drabber - it cancels out the gold tones. I'm an expert, my hair always had the brassiness to it and the drabber really helps. It goes into the hair dye that you apply. Hope this helps :)



Toners? Platinum Blonde hair!?

I usually do my sisters hair and I use Wella hair dye in silver lady with a 30 volumizer. I use this on my sister to get rid of the yellow and orange in her hair. This makes the highlights really platinum blonde. Hope I was able to help u out.



Toners? Platinum Blonde hair!?

your hairdresser should automatically put a toner on your hair for you anyway, especially when bleaching as it goes a different colour every time , I'd change my hairdresser if she isn't doing a proper job cause the work reflects badly on her/him it should be included in the price. if you can get some wella colour fresh0/6 silver thats probably the best be careful as hair can go purple only slightly though but it does wash out. where my daughter works would do this without hesitation as thats what they're there for. have it out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment