Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Has anybody tried this??? Help?

Ok so I have this at home hair dye kit. Clairol Herbal Essences bleach blonde XL0



I have medium brown hair, and on the picture on the box it shows that it would turn my hair a dark blonde/ light brown. I dyed my hair the other day, but my roots went too light and I want to fix it. I'm just wondering if anybody has tried this before,and if there are any hair dressers out there, how badly will my hair be damaged if i dye it again? What are the chances of the color becoming some crazy shade of orange?Please don't tell me to go to my stylist because he is out of town and he is the only one I see. Thank you so much %26lt;3



Has anybody tried this??? Help?

Stay natural and focus on style.



Has anybody tried this??? Help?

I did the exact same thing only i died it 3 times and the dye only ever worked on the roots.apparently thats because there was another hair dye in my hair. i would suggest using one of those tem wash in colours until your stylist comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment